Lunch and Learn Webinar Series
Grab your lunch and join Ipsun for these informative half-hour overviews of solar benefits, technology and more!
Have you been wondering exactly how solar works? Or how going solar can save you money? Join us for our new lunch and learn webinar series and find out! Our solar experts will walk you through the ins and outs of solar, battery storage, solar financing, state and federal incentives and more. They'll field your questions after a half-hour presentation - every Wednesday from 12-12:45pm. Register below to join in!
Technical Solar 101: Wednesday, May 27, 12:00 - 12:45pm.
- Presented by Ipsun CEO Herve Billiet
- How are solar panels attached to a roof? What are they made of? What kind of electrical work is required to install solar and battery storage? What is an inverter? These questions and more will be answered in Technical Solar 101.
Technical Solar 101 Registration
VA Solar Policy and Incentive Update: Wednesday, June 3, 12:00 - 12:45pm.
Presented by Ipsun Marketing Manager Bobby Monacella and Sierra Club Virginia Renewable Energy Vice Chair Susan Stillman.
We'll answer your questions about the new policies enacted by Virginia's General Assembly this year, and the specific changes for solar resulting from the passage of the VA Clean Economy Act and Solar Freedom. We'll also cover the new incentives for solar customers that are a result of these policies. It was a wild ride for solar at the GA this year; Susan will break it down for you and let you know how all the changes affect you, our state and our planet.
VA Solar Policy and Incentives
Check out the recordings of our previous webinars
Lots of great information in these webinars, from general overview to technical nitty-gritty. If watching them generates more questions, please feel free to reach out- we love talking solar with you!
Solar with Battery Storage: Wednesday, May 20, 12:00 - 12:45pm
- Presented by Ipsun Sales Director Patrick Cavanaugh, CEO and co-founder Herve Billiet, and Residential Project Manager Everett Thomas.
- Patrick, Herve and Everett explain exactly how a solar-plus-storage setup for your home works, how battery storage can function alongside the utility company and grid power, and talk through the ways that Tesla Powerwall storage can give you control over your energy use and save you money.
Solar 101: Wednesday, May 13, 12:00 - 12:45pm
- Presented by Ipsun Sales Director Patrick Cavanaugh and special guest Chris May, Key Account Manager at REC Americas LLC.
- Patrick and Chris will walk you through the basics of how solar panels convert energy from the sun into power for your home or business, how a solar electric system interfaces with the utility company, how solar panels are made, and how going solar can benefit your wallet and your peace of mind